Disney+ | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finished Monsters at Work Season 2

I think the first few episodes are pretty funny

The ending is good but...they still just can't figure out the Pixar magic for the show yet...like Pixar Movies have some of the best ending ever....maybe because its just ending of an act they don't see a reason to put in the same kinda emotional work but overall its a solid season and think most people who like Monsters Inc will enjoy this

Reactions: SeventyOne
Finished Monsters at Work Season 2

I think the first few episodes are pretty funny

The ending is good but...they still just can't figure out the Pixar magic for the show yet...like Pixar Movies have some of the best ending ever....maybe because its just ending of an act they don't see a reason to put in the same kinda emotional work but overall its a solid season and think most people who like Monsters Inc will enjoy this

I am four episodes in and am enjoying it. I was surprised to see this got a second season, but am thrilled it did. I would love to see it continue and hope some Door Coaster rumors start to pop up along the way.