DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe move animal actors to the old fear factor location? Idk
No because that'd kill off another show venue the park is in desperate need of.

At least Animal Actors exists, unlike the two dormant venues in IOA *sigh*

At this rate, just renovate FFL & bring back the old Wild Wild Wild (Wild Wild) West stunt show. Retro is in.

Seems like this is gonna be a fun little land. I kinda wish they would bulldoze animal actors and add a small little dark ride to compliment this land. Maybe in the future…
Previous rumors have stated that if the DW land did get a phase 2 dark ride, it would more likely be towards the back of the land. Plus there is the possibility Universal wants to use AA for that rumored Pokemon land whether it would be part of it day one or for a phase 2.

Universal should invest in some more permanent theatre locations in USF and filling the empty ones in both parks.

Zelda stunt show for Sinbad, Spongebob live show in Toon Lagoon, Pokemon Lab faux-educational puppet show in current Springfield, Ghostbusters/Beetlejuice Returns show somewhere in Studios, + HMUS and Bourne is a solid lineup for the current parks, I think.

I think Animal Actors is a little long in the tooth, and it's location leaves it feeling a bit strange especially during seasonal events. I think until they are ready to begin building a potential Pokemon show, the theatre and show should stay operating.

I haven't seen anyone mention this - but is the Pinocchio in Shrek's Swamp an animatronic or puppet? I'm curious if will actually be interactive like the Mystic Fountain or Shrunken Head.

I assume shrek’s home isn’t the only environment brought to life in the dreamworks show,, do we think it’ll be the IPs with lands or are we getting some boss baby headquarters or something