E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I genuinely believe universal will swap out the flags with generic “universal studios” logos instead.

Kidzone is technically not dead yet. We still also have the Kidzone pizza company restaurant and I believe the woody woodpecker statue is still there holding that pizza lol

They should really change the Kidzone Pizza company name to Krusty Krab pizza lol It’s perfect since the Spongrbob store is right next to it. It can be its own little SpongeBob mini area
The woody statue has been gone for months now, sadly.

Also looks like the restroom walls got painted again? (Edit: looks like it's being painted a similar color palette to the soundstages?)

Wonder what's happening at the bottom right where the work walls are? Wasn't there a few days ago when they put up the initial arch. Additional theming or just some foundation work that was missing?

Very impressed by this, was honestly expecting a smaller sign with an arrow pointing out where to go lol

You didn't have to delete my post but okay :lmao:
Sci-Fi Movie GIF by MANGOTEETH

Also looks like the restroom walls got painted again? (Edit: looks like it's being painted a similar color palette to the soundstages?)

Wonder what's happening at the bottom right where the work walls are? Wasn't there a few days ago when they put up the initial arch. Additional theming or just some foundation work that was missing?

Very impressed by this, was honestly expecting a smaller sign with an arrow pointing out where to go lol
Yup.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nico