Magic Kingdom (General Discussion) | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd imagine the plan has shifted to Big Thunder being the priority so it can be completed for the new MK West projects - while Space Mountain is worked on once that capacity has been added to the park?

I'd imagine the plan has shifted to Big Thunder being the priority so it can be completed for the new MK West projects - while Space Mountain is worked on once that capacity has been added to the park?
Disney has neglected things for a long time, and they have multiple attractions hanging on by a thread (so to speak) Space Mountain and SSE are top of that list. While capacity will definitely be an issue, they may have no choice.

Disney has neglected things for a long time, and they have multiple attractions hanging on by a thread (so to speak) Space Mountain and SSE are top of that list. While capacity will definitely be an issue, they may have no choice.
Oh certainly, I'm sure they're trying to "hold on" to rides for as long as they can. There are a few rides that are reaching the end of their life (Figment/SSE/RNRC) that have either had planned or are currently being refurbished, but closing down SM & BTMR at the same time is a heck of a capacity crunch.

My hope is that they just rip the band-aid and tackle both simultaneously as SM desperately needs it.

Oh certainly, I'm sure they're trying to "hold on" to rides for as long as they can. There are a few rides that are reaching the end of their life (Figment/SSE/RNRC) that have either had planned or are currently being refurbished, but closing down SM & BTMR at the same time is a heck of a capacity crunch.

My hope is that they just rip the band-aid and tackle both simultaneously as SM desperately needs it.
Honestly that is what they need to do so these attractions can get their much needed and delayed overhauls.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX