Nintendo Bands Follow/Friends Thread | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Bands Follow/Friends Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jerroddragon

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hey everyone, thought it would be a fun idea to post my user name and would love to follow anyone who posts their code on this Thread! See you in the Mushroom Kingdom

48933E43-549E-461D-9316-743CFAC47448.jpeg

It's funny you started this thread because I logged in today with the intention of posting my thoughts on the ride/land and let you know specifically, @Jerroddragon , that I gave you a follow while I was in the park yesterday after recognizing your name from here and other forums. Nice work on your score!

My username is LADL_Shadow, for anyone interested.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
It's funny you started this thread because I logged in today with the intention of posting my thoughts on the ride/land and let you know specifically, @Jerroddragon , that I gave you a follow while I was in the park yesterday after recognizing your name from here and other forums. Nice work on your score!

My username is LADL_Shadow, for anyone interested.
Following you back and thank you (your team mario)

I'm aiming to try to get in the top of all time before the land opens but its hard, lol

But I plan on going two days this week before TM previews, so fingers crossed

Reactions: theblueblurr
Following you back and thank you (your team mario)

I'm aiming to try to get in the top of all time before the land opens but its hard, lol

But I plan on going two days this week before TM previews, so fingers crossed

Thank you! We don't go as often as others so my scores might be boring but that could all change with an annual pass. Definitely will make a trip there in February to score the "visit during SNW's opening month" stamp. Which, in all honesty, is kind of a crummy one for them to make. It basically leaves any Guest who can't visit next month SOL. :bs:

Good luck on your goal! I look forward to seeing you rise through the ranks! Don't forget about us when you're at the top of the flagpole! (I'll be able to say, "I know that guy!", lol!)

BriefCasey with a red Mario band here if you guys want to follow. Surprised no one took the name yet, but hey, early bird gets the worm, it seems.

Does anyone know if we're able to transfer our information to a new band if we'd like? For example, if I have a Mario band right now and bought a Toad, would I be able to transfer/share what I've earned already or does each band have it's own set of stamps, achievements, etc.?

Does anyone know if we're able to transfer our information to a new band if we'd like? For example, if I have a Mario band right now and bought a Toad, would I be able to transfer/share what I've earned already or does each band have it's own set of stamps, achievements, etc.?

I think each band has its own set, and I don't think there is a way to transfer, sadly. I hope it's something they find a way to implement too, which is something I told them on my softs survey. Would be really handy in the event of a heavily damaged or lost band or something. Depends on how they're able to do it I guess.