Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024) | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening June 28, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s official….you will literally have to chose between this or Tron.

This is a ride that doesn’t need VQ with its high capacity. Why do you need it now?
Don't you get two a day....thats how LL works at Disneyland

Also no idea why there is a limit....like if you have 3 rides you can pay to get on let people get on all three if they are willing to pay

Don't you get two a day....thats how LL works at Disneyland
It isn't Lightning Lane, it's a virtual queue. You get two shots (theoretically) at any Virtual Queue attraction at the resort: Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. So, back when both Webslingers and Rise of the Resistance were on virtual queues, you could try to get one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
It isn't Lightning Lane, it's a virtual queue. You get two shots (theoretically) at any Virtual Queue attraction at the resort: Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. So, back when both Webslingers and Rise of the Resistance were on virtual queues, you could try to get one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
The issue is you need to experience the first VQ attraction before getting another VQ slot.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
You can hold a Boarding Group for Tiana and Tron at the same time. They explicitly addressed this.

EDIT: I want to add, I think we’re all underestimating the capacity for Tiana Boarding Groups. If they’re limited to ONLY passholders and not the entire theme park then there’ll likely be enough for all of us during the day, and it may not run out within a split second like other Boarding Groups open to all guests do.

This is a ride that doesn’t need VQ with its high capacity. Why do you need it now?

I’ve said this before but it’s worth reiterating why this happens…

When a new attraction opens, there’s near daily guest satisfaction reporting that goes all the way up the chain. Virtual queue for RotR was a necessity for reliability etc. but another consequence of virtual queue is that nobody is waiting the typical 2-3 hours that a new attraction would bring in. Obviously the only people rating the ride are the ones who go on it, and all of those people aren’t having to wait that long to do so, which results in inflated satisfaction scores since people generally do a price value-ish approach when responding to surveys.

Do we think it is possible if the capacity ends up being great enough that they will open a third round of VQ’s later in the evening?
Or will they just let anyone in?

Do we think it is possible if the capacity ends up being great enough that they will open a third round of VQ’s later in the evening?
Or will they just let anyone in?
Splash has great capacity, but sees a significant drop off in attendance later in the day, and far earlier than other attractions. I'd imagine that's part of the reason why VQ will be dropped after the initial rush.

Reactions: Mad Dog and alomar
Splash has great capacity, but sees a significant drop off in attendance later in the day, and far earlier than other attractions. I'd imagine that's part of the reason why VQ will be dropped after the initial rush.
It makes sense. Tron and GotG are (mostly) indoor coasters, those are exciting to ride no matter the time of day or weather outside. Tiana's is a water flume ride, and so most people are going to want to ride it when it's hot and sunny and easy to dry off.