Tokyo Disneyland Resort | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Tokyo Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Love this new little land

Feels very well made and besides "thrills" is hitting all marks I like.

The Frozen Q is really great and would welcome all the rides but Pan to Disneyland (nothing against it looks great but...we already have a Pan ride....if it comes wont be mad just saying I would not push for it like these other three rides because those IPS aren't in the parks at Disneyland)

There's quite a bit more physical setwork there than the previous clips seemed to imply. It now looks like a super-plussed version of Ratatouille to me. Tokyo doesn't really have anything like it, so while Universal partisans may look at it and say, "That's just Spider-Man," it seems like a nice addition for Tokyo.

The newly-arranged musical score for the ride sounds fantastic, and on a structure level, ending with the "You Can Fly!" flight over London is a great choice (which also sets it apart from Peter Pan's Flight).

There's quite a bit more physical setwork there than the previous clips seemed to imply. It now looks like a super-plussed version of Ratatouille to me. Tokyo doesn't really have anything like it, so while Universal partisans may look at it and say, "That's just Spider-Man," it seems like a nice addition for Tokyo.

The newly-arranged musical score for the ride sounds fantastic, and on a structure level, ending with the "You Can Fly!" flight over London is a great choice (which also sets it apart from Peter Pan's Flight).
Now that Japan has lost Spidey, this is actually a good remedy….though Spidey is better obviously lol

The way the transitions between the domed screens and practical effects are done seamlessly is very impressive.

This video clearly shows that the vehicle is on a track as it makes its way through load. I'm not quite sure how the vehicle achieves such a high range of motion if there's a platform underneath it.

This video clearly shows that the vehicle is on a track as it makes its way through load. I'm not quite sure how the vehicle achieves such a high range of motion if there's a platform underneath it.

Maybe there is some sort of lift or motion base under the RV the gives It the range of motion like the SCOOP at Universal.

Reactions: sonoma15
Maybe there is some sort of lift or motion base under the RV the gives It the range of motion like the SCOOP at Universal.
Yes, it is basically exactly like the scoop it looks. Seems the motion is a lot tamer than the scoop but that may just be a choice for this particular ride.