Tropical Americas w/ Encanto & Indiana Jones to replace DinoLand? | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Tropical Americas w/ Encanto & Indiana Jones to replace DinoLand?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I also think it’s important to point out that while people often forget it’s a “ride,” Kilimanjaro Safaris and its 3,000+ THRC is a top five WDI creation (at least in my list).
Agreed. Dinosaur is actually pretty far down my list at that park and it is a ride we skip most trips to AK. I won't miss it that much and assume whatever replaces it will be better.

To say Dinosaur is the best ride has zero facts to back it up. It doesn't have a wait a lot of time and wasn't a ride many did fast pass for when there was fast passes. People don't ride it nearly as much as all of the other stuff to do at AK.

Reactions: saint.piss
Dinosaur is far and away my favorite attraction at Animal Kingdom and has been since it was Countdown to Extinction back in '98. It's loss makes me significantly less excited about ever going back to Animal Kingdom.