CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would have thought it would have been out already-- usually with this kind of stuff it gets sent to media overnight with an embargo until a certain time, but someone leaks it earlier. Hopefully it hasn't been delayed...

Reactions: saint.piss
I would have thought it would have been out already-- usually with this kind of stuff it gets sent to media overnight with an embargo until a certain time, but someone leaks it earlier. Hopefully it hasn't been delayed...
Yeah something seems off, usually they annouce these kind of things at the beginning of the day in the morning. Hope nothing got delayed

Universal is never consistent with timing announcements/news, especially for entertainment related stuff.

Considering Universal is partnering more and more with news outlets to "co-announce" things, they probably are waiting for the noon/lunch social media rush. It's a relatively minor announcement compared to stuff like SNW.

I think it is pretty bad that you announce this date and then nothing happens. I don't understand the hold up. If it is because something they plan is being delayed they could just say summer for that one item but at least announce it. If something is being delayed to the point they don't know it will be released in summer, that is BAD. None of the stuff planned should be so technical that it cant be released in the summer.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I think it is pretty bad that you announce this date and then nothing happens. I don't understand the hold up. If it is because something they plan is being delayed they could just say summer for that one item but at least announce it. If something is being delayed to the point they don't know it will be released in summer, that is BAD. None of the stuff planned should be so technical that it cant be released in the summer.
I don't Like this Look!!!!!

The Efficiency Committee, that's been canceling stuff, got wind of this announcement and did what they like to do.....they 'cancelled' it. ;) ;) All in a days work for those EfficiencyXperts

Joke???? I have thoughts if this is really canceled!.....
yes, it's a joke. the announcement may very well have been canceled (postponed) as it's unlike universal to announce something this late in the day. no idea what happened, and universal needs to tighten up this area of its business but we should get an announcement about summer entertainment soon.