Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It? | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That makes me really happy. But I’m not optimistic about it.
Schitts Creek Party GIF by CBC

Small thing I’ll bring up as a foodie.

IOA has Mythos, and EU will have Atlantic and Blue Dragon.

USF needs a legit, good sitdown dining experience. Would be a big hit pre night show in my opinion. The other parks all have premiere dining to an extent and this park needs it too. Especially as the more relaxing park.

USF needs a legit, good sitdown dining experience. Would be a big hit pre night show in my opinion. The other parks all have premiere dining to an extent and this park needs it too. Especially as the more relaxing park.
Hopefully a Lombard’s refresh can help that.

Might be off-topic, but I finally got to experience Race Through NYC recently, and I don’t think it gets enough love. The queue is one of the absolute best at both IOA and Universal. The ride itself is one of the smoothest simulators I’ve ever been on (I’d go so far as to call it “comfy”), and the 3-D is fantastic. I know many find Jimmy to be incredibly annoying, but I think his persona works very well for the host of the ride. I’d actually consider this to be one of my favorite attractions at the park.

On a technical level, Race Through New York is solid, and the best of the park's traditional simulators. There's just too much of that sort of thing in the park.
Thankfully it sounds like Universal is moving away from that for future additions to USF. To me the rumored Pokemon replacement for Simpsons when in comes online in 2027-2028 will be that first step in the right direction for USF finally.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Thankfully it sounds like Universal is moving away from that for future additions to USF. To me the rumored Pokemon replacement for Simpsons when in comes online in 2027-2028 will be that first step in the right direction for USF finally.
I've heard nothing that would make me confident of that, but I appreciate your optimism! :)

It’s my lowest ranking theme park in Florida. I am glad to see they are trying to address the entertainment issue, but the park has a long ways to go.

Might be off-topic, but I finally got to experience Race Through NYC recently, and I don’t think it gets enough love. The queue is one of the absolute best at both IOA and Universal. The ride itself is one of the smoothest simulators I’ve ever been on (I’d go so far as to call it “comfy”), and the 3-D is fantastic. I know many find Jimmy to be incredibly annoying, but I think his persona works very well for the host of the ride. I’d actually consider this to be one of my favorite attractions at the park.
It's my wife's fav attraction in the park. Plus great queue and pre shows. It's a good use of the very small footprint it occupies.

Just going to shamelessly plug my movie theater restaurant idea from the Blue sky thread lol

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee