Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

“Ralph Breaks VR” to debut at the VOID Fall 2018

I haven't followed The Void at all. Is this something you can book in advance or is it walk in only?

I haven't followed The Void at all. Is this something you can book in advance or is it walk in only?

It's a VR experience that you can book in-advance either from the official VOID site.

THE VOID

Tickets haven't gotten on-sale for the experience, but I highly recommend it. I experienced the Vegas location back in June, and it shocked me how great they used VR with an IP like Star Wars.

I am on-board with this, as Wreck It Ralph makes complete sense as an IP for VOID's brand of Hyper-Reality VR. I can't wait to see what exactly they do with these characters.

I think they are splitting star wars and Ralph but I could be wrong. I hope they upgrade the VR headsets to star vr asap as pimax is about to hit the consumer market and it would be a huge upgrade. But they prob need the backpacks to run 2080tis as well which are also in constrained supply right now.

Is this replacing the Star Wars one? I haven't been able to do it yet.

Orlando has two stages, so Star Wars capacity will be halved but will still run. Disneyland has one stage, but Disney Parks Blog has confirmed that Star Wars will still run. I can't tell you how this will be solved because I have no clue what their gameplan is. Either Ralph will run every other day with Star Wars the next, or Ralph will run in the mornings and Star Wars, following an hour-long conversion will run the nights. The former is what Glendale does, and the latter is what the Las Vegas location is doing on Fridays with Ghostbusters/Nicodemus this month. Ralph Breaks VR has not yet released tickets/dates yet so I'd keep an eye on the website.

At WDW it’s keeping SW along with adding WiR. I think it’s the same at DL, but not 100% sure.

Ralph and Star Wars will run on separate days at DL. So Ralph, Star Wars, Ralph, Star Wars, ect. At least that's what it appears on the December schedule. That;s because DL only has 1 stage so it'd be impossible to run both at the same time.

Ralph and Star Wars will run on separate days at DL. So Ralph, Star Wars, Ralph, Star Wars, ect. At least that's what it appears on the December schedule. That;s because DL only has 1 stage so it'd be impossible to run both at the same time.
Impossible maybe, but definitely would be interesting.