Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I keep hoping they mix it up one year and call it Mickey's Really F'n Scary Halloween Party.

(Borrowed from my VB post)....Goth Mickey, pierced and tatooed............How long will that Meet & Greet line be?

Last edited by a moderator:
The new costume policy doesn't sound that bad. They're definitely not banned.

We enjoyed watching the costumed people coming into the park for Mickey's Halloween, as we were leaving. It was quite entertaining. Some really great costumes.

*buzzes in*

What are overpriced events I don't care about, Alex?

*buzzes in*

What is five year old candy stored in a freight trailer behind the park?

*buzzes in*

What is a company that raves about their attention to detail and then puts all their cast members in ugly silk screened orange t-shirts?

*balloons fall, wins jeopardy against stupid Judy, t-Rex roars*

*buzzes in*

*buzzes in*

*buzzes in*

What is a company that raves about their attention to detail and then puts all their cast members in ugly silk screened orange t-shirts?

You're just a bucket full of sun shine on the boards here, aren't ya?

The Christmas dates are up too. They won't have too many days to switch from Halloween to Christmas decorations lol

I don't think so. My memory always had it starting mid-Sept.

Edit: 2009 they started Sept. 4 before going back to around mid-Sept.

It definitely started in August one year--I remember the MAGICal uproar. Fans rebelled, they realized they overreached once again and quickly retreated back to first weekend of September, has hovered around there ever since.

TBH, weather difference between early Sept and mid Oct has been negligible in recent years. Like HHN, this event is a license to print money, can't be shocked they add more nights each year.

It definitely started in August one year--I remember the MAGICal uproar. Fans rebelled, they realized they overreached once again and quickly retreated back to first weekend of September, has hovered around there ever since.

TBH, weather difference between early Sept and mid Oct has been negligible in recent years. Like HHN, this event is a license to print money, can't be shocked they add more nights each year.

I looked til 2004, so it must have been before that. Either way, not important. :lol:

I don't remember an August start. Are you sure you're not confusing that with the Pirate & Princess parties a few years back?

I don't remember an August start. Are you sure you're not confusing that with the Pirate & Princess parties a few years back?
It may have been a spirited rumor, but in 2014 it did start on 9/1 (which I believe is the year I was thinking of). It has also started on 9/4 and 9/5 in 2008 and 2009. So my main point about it starting early not being a new concept still stands :lol:

*buzzes in*

*buzzes in*

*buzzes in*

You're like Eeyore minus the charm.

Meh. If you realize/accept/smile that he's taking the piss outta everything and he isn't treating an Internet forum full of adults talking about Disney like we are curing world hunger or HIV/AIDS.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. He reminds me of that old Onion article, "I Clearly Understand The Muppets On A Deeper Level Than You." It's not cute, and it's not funny. Like The Dude said, "It's not that you're wrong, it's that you're an a-hole."