2020 Holidays at Universal Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
The event is still scheduled for November 14, 2020 - January 3, 2021 but I'm sure the offerings are going to be different than what's on the website.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Does anyone think they will still have The Grinchmas show? I would be kind of surprised if they did at this point.

Interesting. I called about 2 weeks ago to update my reservation in December, and I asked about the Hogwarts lights and was told an internal email went out that they were not happening. But the team member told me not to take that as 100% since they said the same about HHN and were able to do something for Halloween. So not taking it as 100% turned out well.

I wonder if they'll have a Christmas Tribute Store this year since they've had so much success with the Halloween one. Or a centralized place for merchandise.

I wonder if they'll have a Christmas Tribute Store this year since they've had so much success with the Halloween one. Or a centralized place for merchandise.
Seems that way. Posted about it a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako
Don't they already have one year-round?
35c58b079a9fd4f0b5de07b623dc827d.jpg