2021 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 13 - Jan 2) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2021 Holidays at Universal Orlando (Nov 13 - Jan 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hi.
I've been to the Holiday Celebration a few years ago in November. What are the crowds like in December? We are going this month. My guess is to avoid around Christmas and the 31st? Thank you!

Hi.
I've been to the Holiday Celebration a few years ago in November. What are the crowds like in December? We are going this month. My guess is to avoid around Christmas and the 31st? Thank you!
First half of the month isn't bad, except for Saturdays which are generally busy. After the 17th, it's busy.

Reactions: Andromeda
I may be late but here it is! Lol

The Holidays are back at Universal Orlando! This year features some great additions, like Mistletoe Pines, along with the return of favorites Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular and Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s

Reactions: Mad Dog
I may be late but here it is! Lol

The Holidays are back at Universal Orlando! This year features some great additions, like Mistletoe Pines, along with the return of favorites Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular and Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s

Trust me. It's a fantastic experience. It's so good, we've become addicted to it, craving it every year since it was upgraded. Grinchmas & th Holiday parade are soooo good that we experience it many many times. The entire Universal holiday experience is tremendous, hotels included.

Earl will officially be available for meet and greets on select days beginning Saturday, December 11 in Universal Studios Florida.

Reactions: n i c k