2024 UOAP Bonus Benefits | Inside Universal Forums

2024 UOAP Bonus Benefits

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Meh, I am going to have get used to Uni's benefits being something I probably won't do most of the time. The lanyard I will get, but I already have a bunch of lanyards I don't use often. SW has spoiled me

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Universal Orlando has announced Passholder Bonus Benefits will return May 1-24, 2024; with new perks, discounts, and the return of passholder buttons.

Wow summer is going to be soft... haven't seen a BOGO on beer in ages, let alone a theme park resort lol
May isn't summer. I imagine May is fairly dead, no Mardi Gras, no Spring Break, and school is in session with end of year testing so even those that pull kids can't pull in May.

Only select places have it and not in park. Outside of the extra 10% off when using app I probably won't use any of these benefits. I never understood the passholder only food items, seems silly.

May isn't summer. I imagine May is fairly dead, no Mardi Gras, no Spring Break, and school is in session with end of year testing so even those that pull kids can't pull in May.

Only select places have it and not in park. Outside of the extra 10% off when using app I probably won't use any of these benefits. I never understood the passholder only food items, seems silly.
May historically is quiet, but they also just released another FL resident deal today and it wouldn't surprise me to see them extend these benefits if they continue to see attendance head down and these are proven to increase visits by locals.

Even with May being quiet, they've never had to go as low as pushing BOGOs on alcohol in ages... I'd have to imagine that also indicates a softer summer.