21st Birthday Trip | Inside Universal Forums

21st Birthday Trip

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 1, 2013
Space Coast
Ok guys going to take my cuz for her 21 to universal...but was planning on taking her out that night after the parks sense were going the 6th which is rock the universe and they close early....so you guys suggest any good restaurants with good food and a good happy hour?? rather be somewhere other than city walk in less city walk has some awesome happy hours i dont know about!!!

i dont eat out much over in orlando so i would appreciate all the help

thanks guys :cheers:

My favorite place to drink at Citywalk is at the Dueling Piano bar at Pat O'Briens. I know some of the hotels around the area used to have coupon cards for discounts at some of the places for food and drink but not sure if they do that or what happy hours each place has. You might also get a discount if you have an AP.

My favorite place to drink at Citywalk is at the Dueling Piano bar at Pat O'Briens. I know some of the hotels around the area used to have coupon cards for discounts at some of the places for food and drink but not sure if they do that or what happy hours each place has. You might also get a discount if you have an AP.

thanks hockey....like i said im just trying to have a good night with my cuz without breaking my wallet :lol:

thanks hockey....like i said im just trying to have a good night with my cuz without breaking my wallet :lol:

Oh I hear you on that. Going out at places like City Walk you have to plan on being a little more pricey than some local places. You have to find out about happy hours form soem of the locals on here to get a better idea, or even take it a step further, find their web sites, FB or even Twitter pages or even call some of the places to see what specials they have. With the preferred and premier AP you do get discounts at CW, just check on Uni's site

I have to agree that Pat O'Briens is my favorite bar to relax and hang out at, the dueling pianos are top notch.

If you're looking to try to save a few bucks then I would check out the slushy drinks at Fat Tuesday's (Hurricane is great) just be careful because they can sneak up on you pretty good especially when it is hot. It really isn't a bar but the new kiosk by the lake is a nice place to hang out. Nascar almost always has pretty good deals at happy hour too and the people watching out front is always fun.

thanks guys!! and like i said i prefer for it to be a local place just because i know it would be cheaper

oh and whats the deal with finnegans???what is there happy hour??i heard its suspended?

Senor Frogs, Kings, Dave and Busters, and Ale House are all right in the area. If you want to stay on property and are okay with a strict bar setting Cigarz has really cheap drinks.