Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Lurker Joins the Talkers

Nov 5, 2019
Hey everyone, been lurking around here for years and finally decided to come and be a talkie-type person. I admittedly primarily come to UO for Halloween Horror Nights, which I've been coming to every year since 2001 (except 2011, because I got married that October and so no money) but I sometimes come to CityWalk or the other parks occasionally. I have zero inside connections, anymore. But one of my best friends was the self-proclaimed Greatest Skipper in the History of Jaws and was also the Voice of CityWalk until the revamp several years ago. So there's that?

Anyway, looking forward to chatting. Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone, been lurking around here for years and finally decided to come and be a talkie-type person. I admittedly primarily come to UO for Halloween Horror Nights, which I've been coming to every year since 2001 (except 2011, because I got married that October and so no money) but I sometimes come to CityWalk or the other parks occasionally. I have zero inside connections, anymore. But one of my best friends was the self-proclaimed Greatest Skipper in the History of Jaws and was also the Voice of CityWalk until the revamp several years ago. So there's that?

Anyway, looking forward to chatting. Thanks for reading!
Welcome. :toast: