Adding an Additional Day to Tickets | Inside Universal Forums

Adding an Additional Day to Tickets

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 11, 2016
I presently have a package that includes 3 day park hoppers. We actually have a lot more time on our last full day than I planned on.
Is it possible to add an additional day at the park to a 3 day ticket?
To clarify, I would be looking at making a 3 day park hopper into a 4 day. A season pass won't make sense as I don't plan to return this year. Maybe next year for HHN, this year's left over cash will be going to two kids in college:cry:

I believe the ticket windows can upgrade passes. I know I have upgraded passes in the past with no issues.

Do you know if you have to upgrade before you use the ticket the first time?

You can upgrade anytime before the ticket expires. If you've bought your ticket at a discount, use the ticket first to get full gate value for it. It should only cost you $10 plus tax to add an extra day.

You can upgrade anytime before the ticket expires. If you've bought your ticket at a discount, use the ticket first to get full gate value for it. It should only cost you $10 plus tax to add an extra day.

Thank you. I know it's pretty cheap, just wasn't sure if it was one of those things you have to do before your first day.

New here, and we're just getting ready to book our tickets, but have been debating between a 3 day and 4 day park-to-park. (Also looking at some of the "packages.") So, if I am reading this correctly, I can book a 3 day park to park... or a package that includes a 3 day park-to-park, and then upgrade for $10 to add that 4th day once we get to Universal at any ticket window?
Thanks! (This was one of the questions I wanted to ask... but I always *try* to figure it out with other posts first if I can. Some days I'm slower than others... lol)