Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Adventure Island to demolish Runaway Rapids slides

Nov 7, 2016
Riding Lightning Rod

Well, this is an extreme disappointment. These were my favorite slides in the park. Not to mention that they never even opened last year.

The nearby Wahoo Run has been removed from the website, so its future is also unknown.

Well, this is an extreme disappointment. These were my favorite slides in the park. Not to mention that they never even opened last year.

The nearby Wahoo Run has been removed from the website, so its future is also unknown.
Sad, these are classic

It will be interesting to see what comes out of it

Their recent additions have been quite good

Absolutely lame. Loved those body slides.
I also agree that it looks like they’re just doing modifications to the slide tower for another future addition. That, or the wood on that tower was rotting and needed to be redone.