Animal interactive tours | Inside Universal Forums

Animal interactive tours

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 29, 2010
Scotland
Have Seaworld stopped their interactive park tours? You used to be able to do a backstage dolphin tour and other guided tours as part of groups or for the higher priced options, just as a couple. Can't find anything about it on their web site any more.

Found them.

Either I was looking in the wrong place or Seaworld were hiding them from me because they have a wicked streak and like to see their guests freak out. I'm going with the former.

dine with shamu is fun. you get some really cool up close encounters. and the food is super tasty. have fun!

dine with shamu is fun. you get some really cool up close encounters. and the food is super tasty. have fun!

Cheers, yeah, we've done Dine With Shamu loads of times. Got some great close up pics of Tilikum and other Orca's. Was a great shame when they had to stop it, due to the tragic accident. This will be our first time back at Dine With Shamu since 2009.