AP Renewal rates | Inside Universal Forums

AP Renewal rates

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

agentj

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2012
Rhode Island
Does anyone know what the current AP renewal rates are? Since the passes have gone up $10 to $20 , wonder if the renewals have done the same.

i renewed my premier AP for $280 + tax i believe. but that was before it went up $20 to $420.

i hope the renewal rates stay where they are. i live out of state and i'd hate for it to not be worth it anymore.

Got my renewal offer today
$392 for 2 park premiere/resident
$512 for three parks

Gonna have to spend the next month thinking on this one
2 days at VB will pay for the difference. Depends how many times you think you'll go there I would guess. If it's once every month or two it would be a easy decision. But Tampa is a bit of a drive to Orlando. :)

Have you considered Preferred?
I am seriously considering it. About the only premiere perk I use is the valet. I really like the valet but do I like it $150 worth? Don't know, I went a lot last year but I think it may only be 10+ times this year. Got a month or two to figure it out.

I haven't even thought about this until now, but will the After 4 Express apply to Volcano Bay?
If they don't have it for the deluxes included I doubt it will be with the AP. I am still hoping for some type of package or stand alone AP that has a late feature or something but the first year I doubt there will be anything more than the three park AP and 3-4 day P-P tickets along with the day ticket

I am seriously considering it. About the only premiere perk I use is the valet. I really like the valet but do I like it $150 worth? Don't know, I went a lot last year but I think it may only be 10+ times this year. Got a month or two to figure it out.

Do you do HHN? I don't, so that's my reason for sticking to Preffered. If you'll use the ticket, and really like the Valet, I'd stick with Premier.

With regards to the 3rd park, I'd personally hold on adding it to my AP. You'll be blocked out for July coming up soon anyway, and give it some time for the crowds to figure it out and them figure out any Tapu Tapu issues. That's JMO though.

Do you do HHN? I don't, so that's my reason for sticking to Preffered. If you'll use the ticket, and really like the Valet, I'd stick with Premier.

With regards to the 3rd park, I'd personally hold on adding it to my AP. You'll be blocked out for July coming up soon anyway, and give it some time for the crowds to figure it out and them figure out any Tapu Tapu issues. That's JMO though.
I do HHN but with RoF and express so the add on isn't a factor for me. I don't think I used it last year. I'm sure I will cheap out and get the 2pk preferred if I renew.

Got my renewal offer today
$392 for 2 park premiere/resident
$512 for three parks

Gonna have to spend the next month thinking on this one

What are the rates for the other passes? I was considering a hiatus instead of renewing this summer and hoping to see 3 months free again next February but the Potter announcement has me thinking of just dropping a level.