Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i

Walt Disney Imagineers worked hand in hand with local artisans and cultural experts to create Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani Resort is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island.

Disney Aulani “A Whole New World” - TV Commercial (Full Version)

Now that we have a thread for this, I'll express my love for this resort. It's so beautifully crafted and Joe Rhode's hand prints are all over the resort in the details and tribute to Hawaiian culture.

Definitely Disney's best resort and don't let it not being connected to a theme park stop you from going. There's enough to do on Oahu to last you for weeks without even repeating anything.