Back to the Future... The Return? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Back to the Future... The Return?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Been there and done that. This property will never come back, we just have to accept it. Rebuild a ride that was in a park for 17 years? Highly doubt anything will ever come of it especially in a Universal Park. Maybe a different type of an attraction outside of UP&R.

Been there and done that. This property will never come back, we just have to accept it. Rebuild a ride that was in a park for 17 years? Highly doubt anything will ever come of it especially in a Universal Park. Maybe a different type of an attraction outside of UP&R.

Yeah, that would be crazy.

skull-island-reign-of.jpg

I literally hate when this thread pops up, anyone else get super excited?

Can we have a BTTF appreciation thread instead haha
Right with you on that one. Sorry for being the cause of that excitement. Probably would be better suited at this point as an appreciation thread.

in other news, how strange is this... I looked up the best Universal movies of all time and most articles played around with Back to the Future, Jaws, and JP. Seeing as though these are the top 3, you would assume that these are timeless IPs. If universal made a ride that felt just as timeless, I don’t understand why these rides can no longer exist in the park. (More specifically Jaws and BTTF) I feel like these movies will be introduced—or remade, for years and years to come.

Ive fantasized about a reinvigorated attraction for both IP’s making it into fantastic world’s but I know that is more than a stretch. Sad to see universal abandon two IPs that will probably be synonymous with the studio for the rest of time.