Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Background Audio/Announcements

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
Universal was letting team members get on a microphone right in front of Wizarding World today, and boy...some people really should not have their voice amplified.

I mean, how can you tell guests the Lower Lot is to your right when everyone is walking in all sorts of directions?

They should keep it to where only the TMs that take the advanced mic training classes to get on the loudspeaker but hey USH is going to do what they're gonna do! 

What's the need for the microphones? Guest's have maps, showtime guides and plenty of team members around the park to answer questions. The park should not be like a    carnival with the need for a barker. The background music is already loud, no need to have competing noises.

Although, I am the grandfather of those announcement team members, I believe the park needs to graduate away from this and focus on a pleasing audio atmosphere rather than constant poor reminders.  "God-like" announcements should only be limited to park hours being extended and park opening/closing announcements.

Although, I am the grandfather of those announcement team members, I believe the park needs to graduate away from this and focus on a pleasing audio atmosphere rather than constant poor reminders.  "God-like" announcements should only be limited to park hours being extended and park opening/closing announcements.

If Rowling and WB weren't so strict of Wizarding World, we'd probably have the magic of Hogsmede interrupted every thirty minutes hearing when Water Wold is going to start. 

Forget that Quittich tournament! I'm going to see Water World! *Leaves during the match*