Bread Box Review | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Bread Box Review

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
just thinking out loud but i have to wonder why they didn't bring in a burger joint like shake shack… maybe the whopper bar had a non-compete clause thrown into their contract?

Ill tell you one thing... i worked at BK Corp office back in late 08-09 and i can confirm to you it isnt even a fraction of what it was meant to be. After they got bought out by a Brazilian billionaire i guess the focus was lost.. now menu seems pretty basic and average to every other BK with the exception of beer. But no, it wasn't meant to be this basic. ok enough of that.. can't wait to try this place i personally love the theme and i think it brings variety to the table.

The sandwiches are $7.95, how much is Earl of Sandwich? I don't think the prices are bad at all, and the chips are made fresh there. $1.95 for a single Twinkie is way expensive.

The idea isn't how many quick serve places are here, but the variety. We have pizza, hot dogs, fresh made sandwiches, and the food court. Everything else is table service, not open for lunch at all, or dessert-type things (Cinnabon, Menchies, Cold Stone).

I think Earl of Sandwich prices run about $1 less. But some of the pics I've seen don't look quite Earl quality either, especially the one I saw between two slices of plain white bread. :lol:

From the pics I have seen Earl beats BB hands down. I think BB have put their price point way to high,granted I am yet to visit yet and maybe I should hold my judgement but then again, pictures do not lie.

Went to Breadbox on my last visit...I thought the portion was great and really enjoyed the sandwich..I had the Pastrami..I did however notice that the grilled cheese is literally two slices of bread with melted cheese (nothing special)...I will be going back here again as a pre-HHN or Lunch stop..Vivo continues to be my favorite though

I had lunch at Bread Box yesterday, first time in a long time, and since no one has posted anything, I thought I would comment on it.

Things have changed a bit, and for the better. The sandwich line up is about the same, the prices are the same, but all sandwiches now come with french fries, so if you are paying $7.99 or so for a sandwich, with a side, it isn't a bad deal at all. I had a really good chicken salad sandwich on wonderful toasted whole grain bread, and the fries were yummy. Didn't notice if the Twinkies were still on the menu, but they do still have Nutella milk shakes.

So, for those of you who were disappointed by the place when it first opened, give it another try, I was very happy with my meal, as was my friend. And, the place was busy.

Still haven't been here. Too many good eats around the resort. Just checked out the menu though and that patty melt looks delicious.