Breakfast at UOR? | Inside Universal Forums

Breakfast at UOR?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 17, 2011
West Palm Beach
Just wondering if anybody any suggestions on a good place for breakfast on property? I'm going to be staying at Royal Pacific for 4 days next weekend for HHN, and was just curious. I used to always enjoy sitting outside at Pastamore, but obviously that's no longer possible. I'm open for suggestions on sit-down restaurants or quick service. Thanks in advance.

If you don't mind trekking to another on-site hotel, the Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel offers a pretty awesome breakfast buffet. Highly recommended.

If you don't mind trekking to another on-site hotel, the Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel offers a pretty awesome breakfast buffet. Highly recommended.
I love breakfast buffets! Thanks for heads up. I'll definitely be checking that out.

Call me dumb, but I was unaware Three Broomsticks served breakfast. I'll try that too. Is it basic breakfast stuff? Anything unique worth trying?

I always grab breakfast at the Beverly Hills Boulangerie or Croissant Moon inside the parks. Both have pastry and breakfast sandwiches for a quick bite.

A Friday's that serves breakfast?! I stayed on Major Blvd a few times, even ate dinner at that TGIF's on occasions, and never knew about this. I was unaware I was that oblivious. Gotta check that out.

Maybe we went on an off day or something, but we found the breakfast at TGIF horrible. I did not think anyone could make bad breakfast food, but I really have nothing good to say about the one time we had breakfast there.

I have to add to the mention of Croissant Moon as well. Fantastic selection of pastries, croissants (!), sandwiches, cakes ect and the sweetest iced coffee I've ever tasted! Can't get it like that over here. Plus it's a wonderful setting to just sit outside with the millions of little birds and the 'spider squirrel', and watch people coming in.

I have to add to the mention of Croissant Moon as well. Fantastic selection of pastries, croissants (!), sandwiches, cakes ect and the sweetest iced coffee I've ever tasted! Can't get it like that over here. Plus it's a wonderful setting to just sit outside with the millions of little birds and the 'spider squirrel', and watch people coming in.

That's the one place I eat breakfast when in Uni, we really liked the ham and egg croissant.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we went on an off day or something, but we found the breakfast at TGIF horrible. I did not think anyone could make bad breakfast food, but I really have nothing good to say about the one time we had breakfast there.

Never had a bad experience, in the half dozen times we have been.

Scroll down to see an actual photo of the breaky menu at the three brooms (not sure how up to date!). Seems pretty unique.

three-broomsticks-breakfast-menu-harry-potter-world-590-oi1-550x551.jpg

^ Thanks for post the menu Teebs. I was just going to try and find it.

I've tried the:

• Traditional English Breakfast
  • American Breakfast
  • Pancake Breakfast

All are okay but nothing exciting. It is still one of your best options if you want to eat in the parks. I would prefer going across the street to Fridays.

Worth mentioning as well that although the menu is displayed as set meals like that, they will pretty much mix and match anything to suit individuals. The first time we tried it, a veggie member of my family asked for the pancake one without the meat, and the girl serving offered to swap if for eggs as a replacement without even being asked. They're happy to throw together whatever you want if you do ask though.

^ Well, I am kind of a brunch eater... so the idea of breakfast at 7 in the morning leaves me cold. Otherwise, the discussion becomes one of a themed breakfast as opposed to a hotel breakfast. Both are great for their own purposes. Serve me a chef's omelet at 11:30 am with a bloody mary and I will be happy as a clam in muck.

Three Broomsticks was WELL below average, even for a theme park. $15 for one lousy plate of food is a ripoff. Hoof it over to TGIF and get stuffed proper!