Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian Morrow Departs SeaWorld, Forms Own Company

GAcoaster

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
It looks like Brian Morrow, the long time head of SWP&E's design division has departed the company to start his own company, B Morrow Productions. Welcome

I wonder if this is just going to be SeaWorld's design department as outsourcing, or something else?

I hope that this improves the product that is coming from SeaWorld...

It looks like Brian Morrow, the long time head of SWP&E's design division has departed the company to start his own company, B Morrow Productions. Welcome

I wonder if this is just going to be SeaWorld's design department as outsourcing, or something else?

I hope that this improves the product that is coming from SeaWorld...
If he's the designer that did "Antarctica", then it would be the classic "addition by subtraction". :)

tumblr_n3fepc3BUd1rskmtyo1_500.gif

Who’s the target audience for a consulting firm like his?

He’s just doing design, but don’t most of the large chains do that in house?

Who’s the target audience for a consulting firm like his?

He’s just doing design, but don’t most of the large chains do that in house?
These companies normally aid with the finer details for the bigger chains. Most of their audience comes from other themed entertainment venues (science museums, zoos, aquariums, smaller parks, etc.) that doent have an in house team.