Busch Garden's 2017 Food & Wine Festival | Inside Universal Forums

Busch Garden's 2017 Food & Wine Festival

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm surprised that DNCE ended up here... would've expected them at Universal more. I'll definitely be going to see them.

Overall nice blend of yesterday, today and hipster in that lineup.

The other great hing at BG is that you often see the artists going around the park before or after the show. I know we've run into several of them riding the coasters. We kept bumping into Jason Derulo over and over one time.

The other great hing at BG is that you often see the artists going around the park before or after the show. I know we've run into several of them riding the coasters. We kept bumping into Jason Derulo over and over one time.
If I saw that guy I would immediately sing his name at him.

Reactions: Kumba's Roar
We finally got to go to F&W yesterday and it was awesome. They always do a good job with this, but this year AP Holders get a bonus for the month of March. All the items from the booths are buy one, get one half price (plus the AP discount too!). We got to try so many things for a reasonable price. The new Coke booth was really good too.

Saw DNCE here tonight. They put on a great show and the yard was packed. We also ran into Joe Jonas and the band right before park close getting off Sheikra right as we were about to get on. Great night!

Don't think DNCE is that good but Joe seems like a decent dude. I would hope the new ownership turbocharges the festivals and entertainment as this looks to be a strength for the chain.

Don't think DNCE is that good but Joe seems like a decent dude. I would hope the new ownership turbocharges the festivals and entertainment as this looks to be a strength for the chain.
They sounded great live. I was very impressed with how they managed to make the entire concert fun, even if you didn't know the song being played.

Anyone know what the pours are like on the beer and wine sample sizes?