Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Busch Gardens Tampa Misc Refurbs

bobwadd

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2010
You never know
Can't figure out why this walkway is closed . . .

ClosedWalkway.jpg

Any clue OF?

It is off season, but still, I hate flow control like this. Makes it more difficult for locals who only want to do certain things. Of course with school back, they probably have less locals except for weekends.

All this construction makes me want to visit again, havent been there since they opened Rhino Rally (and im only 2 hours away too).

Was at the parks Tuesday, great day overall! Transportation staff was solid, gate staff efficient. backside of the "walk of heros" visible from the train could use a coat of paint and a little drainage work. If you gave me a bit of money one thing I would change is the queue setup at Kumba. It is very inefficient and confusing for guests

I'd guess they're trying to move more of the parking out of the middle of the park and out to the edge. When they have to park employees in the guest lot like they do now, it just makes sense to add more parking somewhere else on property. I wish Disney would do more of this...

I would imagine it's making it larger for work to the Gwazi area, or possibly Summer Nights when the lot near Gwazi closes, the Kumba lot is never full (except when the garage is closed).

Since it fits here...I didn't want to create a new thread for this. Looks like Sand Serpent may be reopening soon.

From Screamscape: Busch Gardens Tampa
(5/16/17) According to a park guests, the reported seeing crews testing the park's Sand Serpent coaster last week, which means that it could reopen in the near future after sitting closed since the start of the year for an unknown issue.