Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm no trademark lawyer, or any other kind of lawyer for that matter :lmao:, but Neil Gaiman ain't going to like this one bit.

Unless he's getting some kind of kick-back. Maybe he'll be the Spielberg of EU! :grinning: :cheers:

stardust.JPG

People underestimate the value of Flat Rides, especially in the modern day age of stuff like Genie+, Parks having a healthy amount of capacity-soaking and shorter line Flat Rides is very important, and there are SOME Parks out there that could really benefit from including more flat rides to round out their ride roster

It also adds a nice level of kinetic movement to the land in a park full of show buildings.

I just want more flat rides in general (at all parks). They're such a rare thing nowadays (outside of carnivals).
Agreed. My kids actually love going to local parks when we travel just to ride all the flat rides. Living in Orlando people always ask us why are we here if we have Disney? Well I can't get this at Disney. Dollywood, Hershey Park, SDC, Legoland, and Kennywood are all parks my kids have really enjoyed and it was because they could do flats, indoor, and coaster rides.