Chainsaw Punkz (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Chainsaw Punkz (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seeing two out of three scarezones end in “Z”
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Along with the van. There is now a skeleton diorama with light-up signage saying "Chainsaw Punkz"

Probably the extent of scenic detail we're going to get. But I'm still hoping the entrance hub gets something. But not holding my breath.

Yikes. Yea this SZ dropped the ball as I expected from the lighting, the masks, the vibe.. I expect Purge energy like from previous years.

Also, it looked like there was only maybe roughly 5 chainsaws total. Felt like 2-3 from what I saw.

Yikes. Yea this SZ dropped the ball as I expected from the lighting, the masks, the vibe.. I expect Purge energy like from previous years.

Also, it looked like there was only maybe roughly 5 chainsaws total. Felt like 2-3 from what I saw.
Costumes wont defend

The amount of people we have to wait for the event to start before questions this part.

Add a few (toxic!?) barrels & other spooky props (glowing cobweb?). Then just revert the entrance SZ back to 1 big SZ like the old ways rather than the tacky split to boost the count.

The merch & Lil Boo "gore" merch literally showcase the entire vibe this SZ (HHN loosely in general?) lacks.

As for the masks, I've seen really cool Purge-style light-up masks at Party City & the costume store on Hollywood Blvd. I'll try to get a pic & post it here next time I venture out. But they definitely scream SZ.