Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Christmas Photos 2017

Sep 23, 2012
UK
With the Christmas offerings looking so good across the resorts this year I thought we could use a thread f0r all of the great photos that will be taken over this festive season.

Uni have upped their game with the new Potter areas looking particularly good, Disney has new shows and SeaWorld always put on a good show at this time of year. But lets not limit it to Orlando, please feel free to post photos of other parks, your home towns and even your homes.

Merry Christmas everyone, looking forward to seeing your holiday shots and remember... tis the season to be posting :).

:popcorn:

Edit. I have none to post:(, yet :)

I saw a picture on Twitter yesterday that showed them erecting what appeared to be a real tree on the water front of Portofino. Is that something special they normally do, using a real live tree?

I saw a picture on Twitter yesterday that showed them erecting what appeared to be a real tree on the water front of Portofino. Is that something special they normally do, using a real live tree?

Yes, that is where Santa does his meet and greets. That starts a little later, harbor nights or something. I think it is actually Mr and Mrs Clause. We were here a few years back and that is how it was.

They are still decorating that tree at the moment.

Here's some from The Wizarding World this year:

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG-4337.jpg

P1130852.jpg

P1130850.jpg

P1130819.jpg

P1130814.jpg

P1130813.jpg

P1130805.jpg

P1130822.jpg

P1130808.jpg

Home is where the heart is. We just got here Sunday, i’ll be home Wednesday...my daughter has the week off, I lose any vacation I do not use each year, work has me away from home too, so yep, never sure where home is from time to time, but this should be it this year!
:thumbsup: Enjoy your holiday.

Ive seen hundreds of Disney holiday shots from Disney over the years but not so much from Uni, the Portofino tree and Potter decorations are looking awesome and the new parade and Hogwarts show are next level.

Please keep em coming guys :thumbsup:

@Frank Drackman where was the pic of the last tree?

Ive seen hundreds of Disney holiday shots from Disney over the years but not so much from Uni, the Portofino tree and Potter decorations are looking awesome and the new parade and Hogwarts show are next level.

Please keep em coming guys :thumbsup:

@Frank Drackman where was the pic of the last tree?

that was portofino being finished up. I was talking w one of the folks working on the tree, je said they did 3 at rpr but the one at portofino is the tallest he has ever worked on..