Ciao | Inside Universal Forums

Ciao

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 2, 2023
Ciao ragazzi, mi chiamo Massimo e scrivo dall'Italia, sto facendo una rapida introduzione e mi scuso. Sono una grande appassionata dei parchi divertimento, soprattutto Disney, ma molto curiosa di conoscere i parchi Universal, in particolare a luglio 2024 spero di realizzare il mio sogno e di essere a Orlando, in Florida per dedicare 3 giorni ai parchi Universal di cui ho letto e sentito solo cose fantastiche. Mi piace molto lo sport, soprattutto il calcio, amo la musica e il mio lavoro di avvocato.

Hi guys, my name is Massimo and I'm writing from Italy, I'm making a quick introduction and I apologize. I am a big fan of amusement parks, especially Disney, but very curious to know the Universal parks, in particular in July 2024 I hope to realize my dream and to be in Orlando, Florida to dedicate 3 days to the Universal parks of which I read and heard only fantastic things. I really like sports, especially football, I love music and my work as a lawyer

Welcome, which attraction;s are you most looking forward to getting on when you make it to Universal Florida?