Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

D23 Expo 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2019
Hey guys, I posted this on the WDW side and was thinking I might find more answers here, but I couldn’t really find a forum dedicated to this topic. I’ve been debating on if I should attend the D23 Expo next year, because I want to see what’s to offer for the 50th anniversary of WDW and the movies panel because of all the marvel stuff including Thor!!! It felt like it was only enjoyable if you were a celebrity or media or had some sort of connection to some influencer and I’m just some random from Atlanta so it was frustrating. I’m on the fence tho because last year was a mess and there’s so much uncertainty. I got to do what I wanted to do, but it was more complicated and just all over the place and I don’t know if I should go or not? What are you guys thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.