Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal sent them to media before the first announcement, then sends the next medallion before each subsequent announcement. So we all have to live vicariously through Brian.
damn, maybe they release them to the public at the actual opening of the park. One can dream lol.
I have almost every year of the HHN medallions and would love to add this to my collection! @Brian G. when you are ready to sell, let me know ;) :lol:

damn, maybe they release them to the public at the actual opening of the park. One can dream lol.
I have almost every year of the HHN medallions and would love to add this to my collection! @Brian G. when you are ready to sell, let me know ;) :lol:

Nah, this ain't going anywhere beyond my desk. :lol:

But I wouldn't be surprised to see it on sale in the park TBH.

I forgot Danny Elfman was involved (or at least he's hinted as such). Whenever I think of him I think of Weird Science, both the song and the movie, which was Universal Pictures (this needs to be an HHN house). I can't wait to hear what he comes up with for this.

On the dark ride, I want at one point to turn a corner and enter the Phantom of the Opera's scene getting blasted with pump organ music. I hope Universal includes the Phantom since they did two iconic movies for him (1920s with Lon Chaney and 1940s with Claude Rains).

My prediction: 50% of Inside Universal forum members 10 minutes after this reveal drops (including me):
excited kyle mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live