Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

This is legit the one MCU movie I have been really really looking forward to seeing since No Way Home. Possible the only movie period besides Ghostbusters.

May cannot come enough! This could be the movie to turn the MCU back around. Hopefully.

I love that they got a Disney one-liner in this teaser trailer. Can't wait to see the full trailer in the coming months.

The ruins of 20th Century Fox is still hilarious

I love that they got a Disney one-liner in this teaser trailer. Can't wait to see the full trailer in the coming months.

The ruins of 20th Century Fox is still hilarious
Deadpool 3 should come off as a hard warning for Disney to sell off 20th Century Studios, or Deadpool will hunt down Bob Iger! I believe the film will end with the Fox Marvel Universe characters banding together, where they go to the Disney headquarters, they kill Bob Iger as revenge for tarnishing their universe (and 20th Century Fox), and they give most of the acquired Fox assets back to Fox Corporation.

Deadpool 3 should come off as a hard warning for Disney to sell off 20th Century Studios, or Deadpool will hunt down Bob Iger! I believe the film will end with the Fox Marvel Universe characters banding together, where they go to the Disney headquarters, they kill Bob Iger as revenge for tarnishing their universe (and 20th Century Fox), and they give most of the acquired Fox assets back to Fox Corporation.
That would be an amazing ending but no way Bob would allow that. I think his ego is too fragile to allow that.

I just want to see all the original trilogy X-Men cast cameos. It's going to be nostalgia overload when they're all together (most likely in comic accurate costumes!?). Or at least the ones returning

Now that I’ve had time to actually watch this trailer, this was a really good teaser and I love using the TVA to tie the Fox universe together with mainline MCU.