Deep Inside, Who Wants The Back To The Future Ride at Universal Again? :/ | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Deep Inside, Who Wants The Back To The Future Ride at Universal Again? :/

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I Have Never Been On BTTF :angry:  , I Always Did Though, I Was Talking About It With Some Friends How They Should Bring It Back For At Least Only 2015. And About The Simpsons Ride, It's All Right, But The Jokes Die Out Fast And The Projection Feels Cheap Since It Is Only CGI And It Doesn't Immerse You Enough. I Heard The Dinosaurs Are Pretty Cool 

Deep down. I want universal Hollywood to keep moving forward but I would like to see BTTF get a reboot by the ride and it would be logicial that 2015 could be the return of Bttf as it is turning 30 for part 1 and would love to see something in Hollywood But not the original but something new with the franchise as there are many possibilitys that they could do with it like using the 360 technology on the tour and themed to BTTF or in house of horror's a dark ride themed to the BTTF series. But let's not take a step back but look forward into the future. Besides we are in a time where we can make new ride expriences and besides Simpsons isn't going anywhere as in 2014 there is a possibility that that's the year of family and 2015 is the year of BTTF but then in 2016 it is the year of harry potter then there could be anything as we do have a 25 year masterplan and the future is bright with universal Hollywood and Comcast and I do hope my ideas get some people inspired by this.

I was really bummed when it was gone. :( I think I went on it a final time a week or two before it was gone. Apart from Jurassic Park, I think that was my 2nd favorite attraction. Hell, it had a dinosaur in it, lol! I always had wished they went to the time of the dinosaurs in the BTTF films themselves, so the ride filled that desire a bit (even though there were never dinosaurs quite THAT big, lol!). Plus, as noted many times here, it was just a fun and thrilling experience, with one of the most fun pre-show/queue videos I have ever seen. Luckily all of those videos and the main ride were included in the latest DVD release of the first film and the BluRay trilogy set (I hope you guys are aware of that!). But still, nothing beats the experience of really riding the ride (although I think the ride feature on the BluRay does have D-Box control, meaning if you are like one of those ten people that has a D-Box seat, it will go in motion with the ride).

Last edited by a moderator:
To be frank, I think the chances of us getting a high speed outdoor roller coaster are more likely than us getting some type of BTTF reboot ride. I'm not saying I wouldn't want any essence of BTTF back in the park, but.. look at something like E.T. Adventure. That attraction left the park before BTTF did, but there clearly isn't any sign of him in the park (except for small plushies here and there) and it doesn't look like he'll ever return.

Personally I don't want a new BTTF Ride at the park. I'm a huge BTTF nutcase fan, and it would be fun to have a temporary BTTF tribute overlay on the Simpsons in 2015 for a few months or so. But a whole new ride? No thanks....the BTTF trilogy is perfect as is and I don't wanna see any more movies. Neither do the creators of the movies.

Personally I'd rather see a big family style dark ride like ET in the park again before I see another BTTF simulator.

I've said it before, but the only way I would want to see BTTF again is if it were using the same ride system as Transformers and brought back the original cast and crew but using a new story (similar to T2:3D).The truth is that BTTF will only continue to remain at Universal in the form of merchandise and displays.

Reactions: William