Destination D23 - 2021 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Destination D23 - 2021

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
that was a big Disappointment. This format where the keep recapping things they just announced is stupid. There was absolutely nothing new besides that queue concept art for a ride under construction since 2017!

Reactions: NocturneFexy
Well, can't say I expected D'amaro to crash and burn on stage to "Please Clap" levels. But that is exactly what happened, it's hard to get folks excited for things that have already been announced, or surface level mentions with no concrete dates.

The only real notable announcement park-wise is a better idea of Cosmic Rewind's opening, I think a lot of us were thinking more Fall of next year, so Summer is a nice surprise. An the rest being DL related with the DTD renovation, MagicBands and WoC/F! returning. Though once again with the shows, no concrete dates.

Update:

Alrighty, something more notable from the entertainment presentation, DHS's Fantasmic! is actually getting updates to it. One scene is getting replaced with new characters and stunts (Most likely Pocahontas.), and the logo is highlighting Aladdin, Moana and Frozen.

Last edited:
Well, can't say I expected D'amaro to crash and burn on stage to "Please Clap" levels. But that is exactly what happened, it's hard to get folks excited for things that have already been announced, or surface level mentions with no concrete dates.

The only real notable announcement park-wise is a better idea of Cosmic Rewind's opening, I think a lot of us were thinking more Fall of next year, so Summer is a nice surprise. An the rest being DL related with the DTD renovation, MagicBands and WoC/F! returning. Though once again with the shows, no concrete dates.

Josh: I only have 50 mins so let’s recap everything we have announced over the past 36 months

Reactions: NocturneFexy
Alrighty, something more notable from the entertainment presentation, DHS's Fantasmic! is actually getting updates to it. One scene is getting replaced with new characters and stunts (Most likely Pocahontas.), and the logo is highlighting Aladdin, Moana and Frozen.

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I would like to see a new dragon in there. The dragon we have compared to the one in Disneyland is laughable.

I was expecting that they announced the Indiana Jones Stunt show update. They have the Harrison Ford actor break a leg on set...... please clap ....serious it doesn't get better, please clap.