DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024) | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (Opening June 14, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks great!

The biggest surprise here is why is the line for ET so long?!?

(and I love ET!)
The line for express has a very short queue and so several times I have seen it out like this especially if animal actors lets out around 4pm. I am actually excited they are pushing the sign back because it will allow for proper less confusing queuing when animal actors dumps out. Also it will spread out crowds having dreamworks open when that place dumps.

This land is coming together so nicely. All these little details and lots of interactivity is going to be nice for the kiddos. Mama Luna's, the Shrek play area with outhouse slide, water shooters, interactive frogs, etc and that's just the stuff we've seen pics of so far!

This looks great!

The biggest surprise here is why is the line for ET so long?!?

(and I love ET!)

People thought they were lining up to see Shrek? j/k

I really thought they'd do something to the E.T. entrance/exit but I guess it isn't that feasible...other than moving the attraction entrance sign which seems like a good idea, but we know that's not always Universal's move (looking at Hogwart's castle being behind the Jurassic Park gate)

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Wait so is there any specific rumor for what that red roofed structure is? is it near where the meet and greets were meant to be?

Unfortunately I think Shrek section is the furthest from expansion space they can use for a ride down the road?
Perhaps that might be a factor for what happens with Fast Food Blvd/Simpsons long term? Maybe they save some of that area from getting converted to Pokemon so Dreamworks has some room to grow too.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Perhaps that might be a factor for what happens with Fast Food Blvd/Simpsons long term? Maybe they save some of that area from getting converted to Pokemon so Dreamworks has some room to grow too.
If they really want a Shrek ride, AA could also work as a space. I’m definitely curious to see what comes from the Simpsons redevelopment.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I got to visit USH last week for the first time in 20+ years and while I'm sure it's not practical I really wish we were getting the Dreamworks Theatre/Kung Fu Panda thing in this land, I was quite surprised by how much I dug the whole experience.