DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think they’re behind. Only the coaster and Shrek’s house feels on schedule so far. Been wondering if this opens in phases and they leave Panda at the back for last.

Maybe delayed because it will have spoilers for the new Kung Fu Panda movie being released next year (joking)

But seriously that part of the land is a mystery of what it will be like?

It's peak season and Mel's is still closed. They need it open right now because demand is so high.
We got burgers from the stand nearby that sells some stuff from Mel's. I don't think the line was too bad as my husband went over while we waited for the parade and he was back right before the parade started as I was able to distribute the burgers to the kids before it started. It was VERY busy the day we went but we were lucky most food/drink lines were not bad.

Have they started interior work on the KFP section yet? It seems like we only get updated on the Shrek tree and the Trollercoaster, with little visible work so far on the adjoining play structure and new splash area.

Have they started interior work on the KFP section yet? It seems like we only get updated on the Shrek tree and the Trollercoaster, with little visible work so far on the adjoining play structure and new splash area.
Definitely. Progress is a lot slower than I thought in this area. Hopefully the interior is full steam ahead and the exterior will be a quick prefab install.

Just a reminder of last week: