Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

For what it’s worth, even now ducktales is typically the most played show on Disney XD every week and is waaaaay more featured on their tv programs than Phineas and Ferb. I don’t think ending the show really means that it’s left the relevancy it had. But honestly, with everything going on, P&F staying could make sense.
It'll probably get delayed at the very least, although is it really a delay if they never announced a date for it?

It'll probably get delayed at the very least, although is it really a delay if they never announced a date for it?
I mean, then again, if it was expected over the summer maybe they’ve already done a decent amount of work on it’s implementation? Isn’t it using the same interactive elements as P&F just with the app having a different storyline?

I mean, then again, if it was expected over the summer maybe they’ve already done a decent amount of work on it’s implementation? Isn’t it using the same interactive elements as P&F just with the app having a different storyline?
Yeah, it's not an expensive thing to change. Most of it is over the Play Disney Parks app. There is some physical props that would need to be changed, but it wouldn't be that expensive.

Yeah, it's not an expensive thing to change. Most of it is over the Play Disney Parks app. There is some physical props that would need to be changed, but it wouldn't be that expensive.
I wonder if since this was meant to be a summer opening, the figures are already made by now.

Canada needs a Brother Bear ride, then it’ll be perfect.

EDIT - To expand:

Canada gets Brother Bear
England gets Mary Poppins
France is perfect once Rat opens
Morocco needs something... maybe a Genie-hosted travelogue for a lack of options. I’ve always felt like it was desperately missing something.
Honestly, Japan is perfect.
Update American Adventure, because it’s been a while.
Italy gets an updated Pinocchio ride
Germany gets their Reine River tour, hosted by Flynn Ryder
China gets a Mushu coaster
Norway and Mexico stay the same.

And IPCOT is complete.
Give me three more rides in WS and I'll stop complaining

As I've said before Epcot needs a few must rides...right now it kinda has some

All of which are trade names for poly(methyl methacrylate) commonly known as acrylic. They will probably rebuff it every few years to prevent the surface from getting oxidized/milky which does happen. But it looks great right now!

The new sacrificial UV coatings are pretty good, they might have one of those on there to make it a little easier to change out.

You gotta love the unapologetic "there's a new freaking fountain at Epcot" attitude

It takes a lot and very little to please Epcot fans
This just restores the original fountain out front. We still lost Fountain of Nations.

I’m no Epcot fanboy (I actually think the park sucks quite a bit), but can’t deny this fountain is a vast upgrade. The whole Epcot entrance is.

This just restores the original fountain out front. We still lost Fountain of Nations.

I’m no Epcot fanboy (I actually think the park sucks quite a bit), but can’t deny this fountain is a vast upgrade. The whole Epcot entrance is.
It's the worst park in Orlando....maybe even the galaxy