eVe 2018 (USH) | Inside Universal Forums

eVe 2018 (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
eVe, the park's official New Years Eve event, will make another appearance, for Universal Hollywood.

while no information has been unveiled, last year brought live fireworks for various areas around Universal Hollywood for the start of the new year.

They used the globe theatre as one of the launch sites for the fireworks last year, right? I wonder where, if anywhere, they'll move that to.

Reactions: Chris
That Ultimate package looks pretty nice, but at a Platinum AP holder, I already get the access into the park and the express. It'd be nice if there were a discount for people myself and others in the same boat if I'd still want the buffet and reserved firework seating. But based on past experience (with how they handle the Platinum AP benefit of a free HHN night when you already have a FFP--which is generally to say, nothing unless you really press the matter), I'm not exactly holding my breath.