EVE at CityWalk 2014 | Inside Universal Forums

EVE at CityWalk 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sounds like a good night, shame im not over for it but would be cool to hear of people experiences of years gone by.

I would go but $99

I thought it sounded quite reasonable, unlimited food, 6 clubs, 6 party zones, live music and DJs, champers and pyro.

I've paid more than 99 bucks just for one club on a NY eve before, just had our works Xmas party last week and that wasn't far off that price either, good night though.

There would be no profits to fuel expansion if free drinks were ever included for any Universal Orlando events, especially considering Universal's demographics...LOL

I thought it sounded quite reasonable, unlimited food, 6 clubs, 6 party zones, live music and DJs, champers and pyro.

I've paid more than 99 bucks just for one club on a NY eve before, just had our works Xmas party last week and that wasn't far off that price either, good night though.

Yeah, $99 is a steal. Getting into 6 clubs on New Years Eve anywhere else would cost way more. Throw in food and all the entertainment and I'd say this is the best deal for doing New Years in Orlando.

Last edited:
Did they not get an artist to perform this year?

My friend saw the logo in the latest Passport and thought it was the rapper. :lol: