Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So when will they finally start talking about this
On the tours I’ve went on they literally ignore this attraction like it’s not there

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
That bloodied horse prop looks sick af! Anyone hear of any casting calls? If this is going to be a short stunt show, I’d imagine they would need to put out some feelers, even if they just hire from within the company.

Reactions: marip123
I’m very, very curious to see when this thing starts testing—there’s no way we won’t be able to see the actual effects and stuff (like if there’s pyrotechnics…?) being tinkered with soon. I’m in the camp that believes they built it for the Tour but also had its HHN usage in mind while doing so, but the level of effects work is really gonna seal the deal. I’m dying for even just a hint of what to expect!

That horse prop looks a little too gruesome for daytime ops though.
- death by JAWS with blood
- Norman carrying dead body

Zombie & dead bodies littered the War of the Worlds set in front of day guests.

Also it's literally a studio tour through an actual movie backlot. Let's not act like NOPE was erected in Fantasyland (which sends you to Hell with Mr Toad) or ToonTown with Chainsaw Nightmare Mouse

- death by JAWS with blood
- Norman carrying dead body

Zombie & dead bodies littered the War of the Worlds set in front of day guests.

Also it's literally a studio tour through an actual movie backlot. Let's not act like NOPE was erected in Fantasyland (which sends you to Hell with Mr Toad) or ToonTown with Chainsaw Nightmare Mouse

I'd expect the Horror elements to be tame, but yeah no; with Psycho, WoTW (Which you could thank the decade and a half of time it's been there for the adding), and Jaws having horror elements in place, NOPE having it makes sense. I just think there's more too it than probably that.

Reactions: Cwoolboy