Fantastic Beasts: Secrets Of Dumbledore | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Beasts: Secrets Of Dumbledore

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the rumored 40-45 million this film will make...making less then Sonic 2..lol

Can we finally get the Aurors HBO series that should have been made years ago?

While I'd be fine with just a new set of characters...if they could make it about a Death Eater killing people and its the first time Harry is hunting someone down and has to team up with Draco that would be something I'd like to see and it would make more sense how they seemed so much closer at the end of the entire series and also why his family isn't in jail

Saw this movie over the weekend. I'd give it a 3.5-4.0/5. Very well paced for me, humorous at times which was a little surprising, lots of character building and setup for something more to come. Really deepens Grindelwald's stance on things and sets up the final faceoff we all know is coming.

Unlike the 2nd one, the plot was pretty clear and progressed linearly. Certain aspects required a pretty good understanding of the lore from the books to really understand, but they were explained well enough that if you didn't remember everything form the books you could still follow along easily.

Overall it was an enjoyable movie, which left me wanting to see what happens next, and well worth the price of admission.

Yeah, I saw it tonight and I liked it. It wasn't a blow you away good movie, but I thought the storyline was good and definitely had a few "WOW" moments. I really want to see the conclusion of the Dumbledore/Grindelwald storyline, but I'm afraid the lackluster box office and other hurdles will keep that from happening.

About the box office...a 67% second weekend drop. That is the worst second weekend drop for a Fantastic Beasts movie. It dropped further than predictions thought it would, and with Multiverse of Madness just a couple weeks away, it's only gonna' get worse as this film might not make $100 million domestically.

About the box office...a 67% second weekend drop. That is the worst second weekend drop for a Fantastic Beasts movie. It dropped further than predictions thought it would, and with Multiverse of Madness just a couple weeks away, it's only gonna' get worse as this film might not make $100 million domestically.

Might not make more than Sorcerer Stone's Opening Weekend domestic. What a fall!

Given that this film resolved so many of the plot threads from the previous one, they must have known that this was likely going to be the last.

But the big plot point is still open. If the plan was for this to be the end, we would have seen Grindelwald in jail. Actually that probably should have been the ending to cover either scenario. He could always break out at the start of 4 if they decided to continue.

Saw it a few nights ago. It was fine. The film's biggest issue is it tries to fix the last movie while also moving it forward. I love Redmayne's Newt but these movies struggle with making him feel necessary. Mikkelsen is definitely a much better Grindelwald than Depp, so that works. I think a 4th one will be coming, but have that be the end of it.

Saw it, best of the three films...which is not saying much but this film felt like it mainly worked up..until the end where it was kinda a mess but fine

Mikkelsen was a good replacement for Depp, I think the opening scenes are great and dark but then you have the crab walk....just werid the vibes this film is going for and kinda too many characters but in the end if this was the first film...i'd be down for more and see if they improve but do i need a sequel? Not really, I hope the next thing they work on are closer to the Potter books in terms of everything

Reactions: tielo