Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On Supercharged in USH

If say it was taken away....why not next year with the rumored 60th Refurb of the ride?

Unless the 60th is just new paint and no new videos/narratives
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Retheme the "auto shop" facade to and old fashioned movie theater, we enter, go through the lobby and then into the screen tunnel where they can show a montage of clips and moments from Universal movie history as the grand finale. A celebration of the past. Or even better yet, make a montage of segments from popular films, a "Soarin'" Thru the Movies. A fly through hill valley, rocking on the ocean waters with jaws, the T rex encounter from the original JP movie etc, a car chase with Jason Bourne etc. Could be so cool IMO

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Retheme the "auto shop" facade to and old fashioned movie theater, we enter, go through the lobby and then into the screen tunnel where they can show a montage of clips and moments from Universal movie history as the grand finale. A celebration of the past. Or even better yet, make a montage of segments from popular films, a "Soarin'" Thru the Movies. A fly through hill valley, rocking on the ocean waters with jaws, the T rex encounter from the original JP movie etc, a car chase with Jason Bourne etc. Could be so cool IMO
Agree buttttt it depends on future plans

If they are going to use the Tram loading area/out until Nope for Theme park stuff then add it to end of the rides new loading area

If they have No plans on using the Tram loading area then go for it, every person I tell about doing a Great Movie ride type ending asks why thats not the current ending to the ride now, lol

Reactions: alias8703
You know….I can roll with this idea. You’re not closing any doors so to speak by locking one IP into the tram attraction, canceling out the opportunity for said IP to have its own ride. In other words, if they put a BRTF overlay here (Which I wouldn’t hate), they can still make a BTTF coaster so it seem repetitive.

This idea also solidifies the Studio Tour as the thesis attraction of the park!

Reactions: alias8703
Love the discussion, but let’s try to keep it focused on the new attraction.

The conversation can continue in this thread!

Reactions: alias8703 and Nico
I actually really like the ride at Universal Orlando. It’s a bit insane but so are the movies. Everyone to their own of course. :)

This coaster looks awesome too though!

From KTLA--Helicopter aerials have been posted on ParkFans!!!
snapshot-56-jpg.png

snapshot-54-jpg.png

snapshot-59-jpg.png

snapshot-50-jpg.png