Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite House from HHN 17

Feb 1, 2008
Sanford, FL
What was your favorite and least favorite house(s) during HHN 17?

My favorite: Dead Silence/Jack's Funhouse/Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays
Least favorite: NOES: Dreamwalkers/Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Friday the 13th (these houses scared the crap out of me, that's why their my least favorite! LOL)

i went several times and every house had their own fun for me. i loved freddy. i also loved home for the holidays. dead silence was dead on.

in the middle of the pack was jasons and tcm. not because they sucked...i had some of my best scares in them...but the houses were not consistent.

then comes the fun house...it was fun...but done before. and the thing...i could see a vision...but it was hit or miss.

My favorite house would probably have to be Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw. It was super freaky walking through it with just a couple other people. Plus the detail was amazing.

My least favorite house was definitely Jack's Funhouse. It was boring and I was so annoyed that I waited for like 2 hours just to get in that thing.

The Funhouse was one of the worst houses I've ever been in.

Dead Silence was amazing and one of the times I went through and felt this terrible feeling of dread just come over me. It was the only time I've been in a haunted house where I just wanted to fall down into a corner and curl into a ball. I had been in it half a dozen times before but for some reason that time made me really uncomfortable to the point I didn't really enjoy it. 'Tis weird.

Favoite House: Dead Silence. I got attacked by Mary Shaw at then end and about wet myself. Runner up would be NOES and Jacks Funhouse. I got very many targeted scares in both of them for The Vualt shirt.

Least: Vampyr. We had to wait 30 minutes in the Express Line for a house with no energy, emotin or scares. I walked out of that house and went straight to find some Jager.

Last edited:
Favorites: Dreamwalkers, The Thing, TCM

Least:Vampyr is my only major complain. I know most detested the Funhouse but I didn't think it sucked, I heard it was better than Howl-O-Scream's.

Favorites: Dreamwalkers, The Thing, TCM

Least:Vampyr is my only major complain. I know most detested the Funhouse but I didn't think it sucked, I heard it was better than Howl-O-Scream's.

Oh I went in one of Howl-O-Scream's funhouse type houses and theirs was 10 times worse than Jack's.

Oh I went in one of Howl-O-Scream's funhouse type houses and theirs was 10 times worse than Jack's.
Mhm and we had free decorative souvenirs they can't say that. Besides who didn't love going through the black vagina at the end.....if you went you know exactly what I'm talking about.

THe Funhouse was better then TCM, FT13, Vampyr and Thing when I went through it. Some Vault members were working on the shift when i was in there and I got some special attention. Especially at the end when I turned around and Jack was right in my face. I ran as fast as I could through the black vagina. :D

Vampyr was not one of the better houses during the whole event. It improved slightly during the middle of the run, but it did not scare me enough.

Cast A was slightly better than Cast B, I know that much. My friend was in Cast B and he knew they sucked. You knew which cast it was by the bouncer at the front. I knew the short, bald bouncer was in my friend's cast, so I knew it'd be B whenever he was out front.

Favorites: The Thing, Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Least favorites: Vampyr, Dreamwalkers.

I don't get why so many people thought Dead Silence was so good. Maybe I just had a bad run, but I didn't get one scare. I thought the atmosphere was great and it had so much potential but it didn't deliver. I saw Mary Shaw 3 times and none of the times was she there to scare me. One could've gotten me very good but didn't take the bait. I was very, very disappointed in this one.

Favorites: The Thing, Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Least favorites: Vampyr, Dreamwalkers.

I don't get why so many people thought Dead Silence was so good. Maybe I just had a bad run, but I didn't get one scare. I thought the atmosphere was great and it had so much potential but it didn't deliver. I saw Mary Shaw 3 times and none of the times was she there to scare me. One could've gotten me very good but didn't take the bait. I was very, very disappointed in this one.

I feel like they targeted me because I got what felt like every scare in the house! lol

I did the House 3 times, I got nailed every time. A rarity at HHN for me. Also I had even done the back stage tour and they took you in with the lights on and showed you a lot of the tricks.

Also If you have never done the Behind the screams Tour it is well worth it. It is a little pricey but it is a great experience.