First trip to HHNO | Inside Universal Forums

First trip to HHNO

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 16, 2014
Hello Orlando side, I've been going to HHN Hollywood for 11 years but have never gone to Orlando and this year will be my first year going. My questions are
What would a better night to go Sept 27 or 28?
Does Orlando offer the same ADA disability pass as Hollywood?
&
Should I need a Express pass for either night?
Thanks in advance for the info.

Hello Orlando side, I've been going to HHN Hollywood for 11 years but have never gone to Orlando and this year will be my first year going. My questions are
&
If you can swing Express Pass, I highly recommend it.

For what day, Friday and Saturday are generally busy no matter what. I'd say Friday, but I don't think there's a significant difference between the two.

However, Express is highly recommended for either day. I've seen a good chunk of people last year who regretted not getting it. You'll have a more relaxing time with it, and when you combine it with the Stay and Scream (which you'll need a daytime ticket for), that's the best way to hit Stranger Things.

Reactions: bigclown94
&

27th will be the less busy day, especially early in the day. Disability passes are offered and available but I believe you need a special HHN one, you must go to GR during the event to get it. Express Pass is not required to do every house in one night but that would require a good touring plan and doing something like Stay and Scream.

What's the price roughly for stay and scream?

Technically the Stay and Scream itself is "free", as long as you're in the park before it closes for the change into HHN. So the cost is essentially whatever daytime ticket that grants you access to USF.

&

From a ticketing standpoint Orlando works differently than Hollywood so if you wait a bit to buy, you might be able to get both nights for little more than the price of just one with the Frequent Fear Passes. If possible, I would recommend going two nights to take it all in as Orlando is a VERY different event from Hollywood

I'm assuming I can do a FFP with FOTL right?

Thank you all for the great info, it's a huge help.

FOTL, so Express? If so then yes, but if you’re going on a lighter light check to see if they’re selling the half off express pass that’s good for only the last 3 hours of the event. It’s a good deal and a great way to make sure you’ve checked all the houses off.

FOTL, so Express? If so then yes, but if you’re going on a lighter light check to see if they’re selling the half off express pass that’s good for only the last 3 hours of the event. It’s a good deal and a great way to make sure you’ve checked all the houses off.

Sorry I've been used to using fotl for so many years it's hard to remember Express instead lol.