Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Four Seasons/Golden Oak

Even if I hit the lotto I just can't see it. So many other places to choose from to drop coin on.
If I hit it really big, i'd consider it, but it's a mansion in the swamps of Orlando. You can have a mansion anywhere if you have that kind of money, why waste it with one in the swamps? I suppose the Amenities and use as a vacation home would be the only real reason.

If I hit it really big, i'd consider it, but it's a mansion in the swamps of Orlando. You can have a mansion anywhere if you have that kind of money, why waste it with one in the swamps? I suppose the Amenities and use as a vacation home would be the only real reason.
That and fireworks, you really have to love fireworks to live here. One who posts on Magic and claims to live in GO says many of the homes are investments and not a primary or secondary home for the owners.

Then you have to add $3-$5 Million in furniture and art.

I don't think the house seems extortionate relative to other places but it's all the add ons.

I'm trying to find the amenities monthly cost, I've seen it before and it was ridiculous.

Plus, paying this kind of money, you're going to want a pool area in the sun and some kind of view of Cinderella Castle or fireworks.

That and fireworks, you really have to love fireworks to live here. One who posts on Magic and claims to live in GO says many of the homes are investments and not a primary or secondary home for the owners.
I live close enough that I can see the MK fireworks from my house and it's something i'm sure some people would get annoyed by, but for me, it just is like a normal part of life. They almost work as a clock for me to let me know what time it is. Ugh, now talking about it I sorta miss them :lol:

I live close enough that I can see the MK fireworks from my house and it's something i'm sure some people would get annoyed by, but for me, it just is like a normal part of life. They almost work as a clock for me to let me know what time it is. Ugh, now talking about it I sorta miss them :lol:
I lived under the O'hare flight path growing up and spent last summer 5 miles north of MCO. Got used to the ones growing up but last summer it was loud in the morning. I would think the fireworks would be the same way. (at night)

Pulling this thread out from the dead for this:

The house looks like it was just designed for hosting parties and not anyone actually living there on a regular basis.

Like I can somewhat understand why some people might spend ~3 million on one of the smaller Golden Oak homes to use as a secondary vacation home, but I can't comprehend how wealthy one would need to be to justify an 8 million dollar weekend party house.

This is accurate. You can go on the property appraiser website and see all the LLCs. Granted some are to disguise celebrities instead of being a pure investment... some obvious at first thought, some not so much.

Last edited:
The house looks like it was just designed for hosting parties and not anyone actually living there on a regular basis.

Like I can somewhat understand why some people might spend ~3 million on one of the smaller Golden Oak homes to use as a secondary vacation home, but I can't comprehend how wealthy one would need to be to justify an 8 million dollar weekend party house.
This kind of house will be bought by an insurance firm out of Omaha, NE and be used as an executive retreat for the families of the top execs.