Fung Lum Restaurant | Inside Universal Forums

Fung Lum Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last edited by a moderator:
^ when you head up the hill past the large digital UNIVERSAL CITY sign towards the citywalk parking lot and fountain logo entrance, it's right to the left before you see the Frankenstein parking lot.

And even if it was another chain, I'm surprised another Chinese restaurant didn't snatch up the gorgeous building.

Reactions: Jon Fu
This was my family's restaurant. It openned in 1981 and closed in 1998. My parent's generation all retired and none of the kids were encourage to run the restaurant. I am very nostaglic now when I visit Universal Studios. I alway stop by and take a look at the exterior. At one time, our family had 6 restaurants, 3 in Hong Kong, 1 in Taiwan, 1 in San Jose and this was the largest. : )

This was my family's restaurant. It openned in 1981 and closed in 1998. My parent's generation all retired and none of the kids were encourage to run the restaurant. I am very nostaglic now when I visit Universal Studios. I alway stop by and take a look at the exterior. At one time, our family had 6 restaurants, 3 in Hong Kong, 1 in Taiwan, 1 in San Jose and this was the largest. : )
Wow, how was business at the restaurant? Any special perks from Universal?

Last edited by a moderator: